RDA, one of the UK’s leading design and installation companies recently won the tender to supply and install equipment for the kitchen and restaurant at the National Automotive Innovation Centre (NAIC). NAIC is based at The University of Warwick and is a partnership between WMG, Jaguar Land Rover and Tata Motors UK.
Our team installed a range of equipment for front and back of house. Front of house included
- multi-functional hot and cold display units
- drop in ban maries
- a grab and go area
- hot multi-decks, fridges and coffee bar equipment.
- Whilst back of house, our team installed a coldroom
- freezer room
- stainless steel fabrication
- cooking equipment for front of house services.
More about NAIC
NAIC is the largest research centre of its kind in Europe, with 33,000m2 space dedicated to automotive innovation. It will be home to 1,000 staff working across design, engineering and research as well as future engineers on degree programmes.