Hospital Restaurant Design
RDA was appointed by Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust to create a new multi-functional restaurant.
RDA’s team of designers worked with the hospital to transform an outdated café into the new restaurant now known as the “Retreat @ The Royal.”
Installation involved considerable re-modelling as well as the removal of equipment from the existing cafe. RDA installed:
- refrigeration – upright and undercounter units by Williams,
- high quality spec servery and shopfitted units from Storer Refrigeration,
- Custom booth seating via Sitraben,
- a King Edward Potato Oven,
- Merrychef Oven
- Valera Microwave.
High street look and feel
The result is a fresh and contemporary space. The new restaurant includes:
- a staff & visitor dining area,
- modern cafeteria service,
- soft seating,
- private meeting rooms,
- new pendant lighting,
- wall graphics to give that high street look and feel.